Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's been awhile!

I can't say I've done a great job of keeping up with my blog over the past couple months, and it upsets me. There were so many times that typing out my thoughts would have been entirely therapeutic! Here are some things that most certainly kept me from (but won't do so in the future) writing more often:

1) Work- I am a teacher, so when our standardized testing looms on the horizon, I go into super-teacher mode with before and after school tutoring, plus coaching after school. It's tiresome but rewarding when we get our scores back at the end of the year and I find out I get to keep my job. YAY!


2) Sports- Outside of school I play intramural sports with my friends most nights through out the week. At any given point I will have 2 or 3 nights of softball, 1 or 2 nights of football, soccer, volleyball, kickball, dodge ball, etc. to keep me busy.

3) Injuries- I injured my knee in February, which took about 6 weeks to get back to a point where I could compete but is still healing. I recently sprained my back as well, making a lot of my normal movement very painful. I think I need to stick to swimming and using the elliptical, but I love to compete!

4) Laziness- Why write when I can sit in the living room and spend time with these two?


I will update again soon! Promise.

AIT

No comments:

Post a Comment