Saturday, February 5, 2011

20-something Polish girl starts blog...video at 11.

I did not start out my day thinking this would be necessary, but I realized that I am starting to find so many interesting things on the internet and in my life that these thoughts, feelings, and (mostly) recipes need to be shared. We'll see how this goes and hopefully, I don't get bored too quickly.

First off, I am a Cleveland, Ohio native through and through, but currently living in Texas. I dabble in sports, cooking/baking, reading, and current events, which will hopefully be displayed here over time.



I'm introverted, but don't have any issues with interpersonal relationships, it's just that sometimes, I would rather read a book than talk to you...Sorry!
I will say though, that I despise conversations over the phone and prefer to converse in person over anything else.  I also LOVE to compete, and I play lots of sports to quell this desire. I play softball 3 nights a week, dodge ball, volleyball, flag football, soccer, golf...and I play to win.

But enough about me in general, let's get into some specific details of my extremely exciting life!

As many of my friends already know, I went out and played football yesterday with some horrendous ramifications. My knee is injured (to what degree I have yet to find out) and I am heading to the doctor today to find out the damage.

Here's what happened:

While playing a rousing game of snow football, I went out for a pass on a slant route, and as i turned to look at our Quarterback, my knee twisted one way while my body went the opposite, making me fall on the ground in immense pain. The initial pain subsided quickly, but I am still unable to straighten it or put weight on it, which (due to my limited medical expertise) makes me think I have torn or dislocated something. Let's hope it's not a meniscus or ACL tear. I will post again once I have news.

Toodles,

AIT

No comments:

Post a Comment