Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Superbowl...and other things

I went to the hospital yesterday and after some x-rays, they've determined that I did not break my knee! I was pretttty sure I hadn't anyway (since I wasn't in horrific, agonizing pain for 24 hours) but it was nice to know I guess.

I did however, strain or tear my MCL, or Medial Collateral  Ligament. On the positive side I, in all likelihood, won't need surgery. The crappy part is that I am unable to participate in my normal weekly activities like volleyball, dodge ball, football, and whatever else I feel like doing :(

For example, here is my view of the Super Bowl.


See? I couldn't even escape the Half time show fast enough! 

Like my Ohio State slippers? ME TOO!

I can't wait to see how work goes tomorrow.

<3
AIT



No comments:

Post a Comment